Invertec 220TPX – TIG Welding Machine
Home / Machines / TIG / Invertec 220TPX – TIG Welding Machine
Best TIG Welding Machines in Qatar
GCM – Welding Division, an authorized distributor of Lincoln Electric, is a leading provider of the best TIG Welding machines in Qatar. Invertec 220 TPX is one of the products we offer in Qatar very innovative and high performed TIG Welding machines
Professional TIG welders for tough conditions
The Invertec 220TPX TIG and Stick welders combine rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. They are full function DC TIG inverters with excellent arc control and perfect Arc Start in any welding conditions. All the machines have been designed, not only as a TIG welder, but to also operate as a stick welder with a variety of popular stick electrodes. Their portable rugged design makes them ideal for both in shop or field use.
The Invertec 220TPX includes all the same features and advantages as the Invertec 170TPX model with the addition of Power Factor Correction (PFC) circuitry that allows TIG welding UP to 220A with 16A single phase input voltage. All the machines are designed to operate on engine-driven generators.
Lift TIG / TIG HF, TIG Pulse, Stick
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction: electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipment’s life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements.
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable starting mode.
- Complete TIG parameters setting: Pulse TIG with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the applications, 10 memory location for personalized welding setting, TIG Spot welding (170TPX, 220TPX).
- PFC (Power Factor Correction) advantages: 30% more output current with the same input current, suitable for 115-230V (+15%-10%) single phase, low current consumption, energy-saving, low current
Part no – K12057-1
Primary Voltage – 115/230V/1Ph (50-60Hz)
Rated Output (TIG) – 220A/18.8V/25%; 150A/16V/100%
Weight – 13 Kg
Warranty – 3 years